ASICS Case study: how to optimize engagement through influencer campaigns
Generating engagement on social networks is not an easy task for brands. However, it is one of the main objectives of marketers and to achieve it, many of them collaborate with influencers and more specifically with micro or nano-influencers.To help you optimise your engagement, Hivency, in partnership with Iconosquare, is releasing a new influencer marketing case study that combines advice, data and the success story of ASICS, a sports equipment brand.
ASICS' success in influencer marketing
In this case study you will find, among other things:
- The success story of the ASICS brand
- An interview with Andy Griffiths, Head of Social Media ASICS
- An overview of the sports industry in influencer marketing
- Exclusive, never-before-seen data on sportswear brands' influencer marketing campaigns on Hivency
- 3 best practices for increasing engagement with influencers and brand ambassadors
Who is Iconosquare?
Photo credit: Skitter Photo on Pexels